If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Prime Real Estate Company, its agents, YOUR NAME or by a third party who has uploaded content on our site, please provide the following information to Prime Real Estate Company and YOUR NAME:
- A description of the copy-righted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this site;
- An address, a telephone number, and an email address where Prime Real Estate Company and YOUR NAME can contact you and, if different, an address, a telephone number, and an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Prime Real Estate Company, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature
Prime Real Estate Company may request additional information before removing any infringing material. Prime Real Estate Company may provide the alleged infringing party with your address, telephone number, and email address so that that person can respond to your allegations.
Prime Real Estate Company has registered a designated agent with the Copy-right Office pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512©. If you believe your copyright material is being used on this site without permission, please notify Prime Real Estate Company at 2769 US Highway 1 South, St. Augustine, FL 32086, 904-797-5150, and email@example.com and YOUR NAME, address, phone number, and email address.